giúp mình với ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 5. It’s against the law to kill the black rhinoceros. They ________ extinct. A. became B. are becoming C. become D .
giúp mình với !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. It’s against the law to kill the black rhinoceros. They ________ extinct.
A. became B. are becoming C. become D. have become
6. Because of the light, the city seemed ________ from the way that I had remembered it.
A. different B. differently
C. to different D. to be differently
7. Bogota, ________ is the capital city of Columbia, is a cosmopolitan city.
A. that B. which C. where D. when
8. Henry denied ________ a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies before lunch.
A. having ate B. to have eaten
C. eating D. to eat
9. Don’t ask me to decide. I’m not very good ________ making decisions.
A. on B. at C. in D. about
10. When the weather is cold, I usually ________ my jacket.
A. warm up B. put on C. tidy up D. give away
11. You’re too trusting. It’s one of the hard facts of life that not everyone as ________ as you are.
A. polite B. clever C. obedient D. honest
12. He came here to return the book he had ________ from me last month.
A. sold B. bought C. lent D. borrowed
13. He has applied for several different jobs, but is yet to find full-time ________.
A. employment B. employer
C. employee D. employable
14. I don’t understand this sentence. Can you ________?
A. explain to me this word B. explain me this word
C. explain this word to me D. explain to me for this word
5. The whole team must ________ together in order to win the game.
A. to work B. worked C. working D. work
6. The paintings ________ with small red dot have already been sold.
A. which are marked B. who are marked
C. that mark D. are marked
7. If energy ________ inexpensive and unlimited, many things in the world would be different.
A. is B. will be C. were D. would be
8. Mr Bruce is always willing to help, but he doesn’t want ________ at home unless there is an emergency.
A. to call B. to be called C. calling D. be called
9. A good thing we could stop him ________ making that stupid remark!
A. from B. against C. at D. for
10. She forgot to ________ the tap, so there was water all over the floor.
A. turn off B. switch on C. closeup D. lock down
11. Every person needs a friend to make them ________ when they think they will never smile again.
A. whisper B. scream C. weep D. laugh
12. Some people make decisions based on ________ rather than logic, which can lead to making the wrong choice.
A. opinion B. emotion C. guidance D. courage
13. As we walked around this pretty little island, we were charmed by the ________ of the local people.
A. friendly B. unfriendly C. friendliness D. befriend
14. I couldn’t understand the lecture, and ________.
A. neither could Mark B. so couldn’t Mark
C. Mark couldn’t neither D. Mark couldn’t also
Tiếng Anh2021 – 08-21 T21 : 50 : 50 + 00 : 00
2021 – 08-21 T21 : 50 : 50 + 00 : 00
Xem thêm: Giun đất – Wikipedia tiếng Việt
Xem thêm: Văn Lang – Wikipedia tiếng Việt